Go-Reusable Eco Hot drinks mugs are inspired by the pressing need to reduce the world’s dependency on single-use cups.
Every year around 500 billion disposable cups are made and discarded globally!
GoReusable.Org sourced their stylish bamboo cups, due to the material’s sustainability. Bamboo is fast-growing, with no need for
irrigation, pesticides or fertilisers, and it’s a rapidly renewable crop. The material is actually a bi-product of chopstick manufacturing, making it even more sustainable! Each eco-mug is:
- Biodegradable, taking two to three years to biodegrade when crushed and buried, as opposed to hundreds for some plastics.
- Recyclable where facilities exist (recycling code 7).
- Light yet durable, so easy and practical to carry around.
- Free of BPA and phthalates.
- Made from a rapidly renewable resource – Bamboo is one of the fastest growing natural prodcuts and requires little water to grow.
- Helps cut out consumer waste: Reusable indefinitely (if looked after)
- Heat resistant up to 120 degrees
- Naturally sterile, no taste residue
- Re-sealable ‘No-drop’ lid
- 14oz (400ml) “the universal” size cup
- Light weight and easy to hold
- Dishwasher Proof (including the printed elements)
- If all of this is not enough, you also save min 25p off your coffee purchase at most retail brands.Don’t be a mug, wake up and smell the coffee, order one today! Order today here.